Friday 20 October 2017

TOP 7 BEST EDITING APPS

I’ve decided to compile a list of my favorite photo-editing apps that I use on my own Instagram photos. These apps  will help you create killer Instagram photos




1.AFTERLIGHT

Afterlight is my favorite app. It’s available for iPhone and Android and costs $0.99 to get. I love it because it has SO MANY filters to choose from. It has 74 filters that you can adjust the intensity of — which can make a huge difference on your photos.

It has 15 adjustment tools and 78 textures and presets. You can add natural light, scratches, beams, borders, and so much more with this app. And let’s say you chose a filter, tweaked the contrast and brightness and added a border. You can actually save exactly what you did and with a click of a button add it onto any other photo without having to remember how much intensity you used for the filter or how bright you made the photo!

2. VSCO (FREE)





VSCO is an amazing app too. I personally found it to have a learning curve, but once you’re used to it you’ll see how many awesome features it has. It has both free and paid filters that you can choose from. This app also allows you to copy the exact edits you make a photo and paste it to another so all your photos are edited the same way.

VSCO also offers an online community for you to share your photos if you’re into that. I’m not too big on that part. I mainly use the app to filter my photos and brighten them. My favorite feature is definitely the ability to copy and paste edits. They have 10 filters which you can change the intensity of plus 19 adjustment tools. My go to filter on VSCO is always C1 / Chromatic!

The photo below was straightened and edited with VSCO’s Chromatic filter:

3.BEFUNKY (FREE)




Next up is BeFunky. This app is cool. It has lots of different filters to pick from like many photo editing apps, however, you can touch up photos, add effects, text, overlays, frames and more. This app has a lot more to offer than just regular apps for editing.

Related post:  How This Tiny Blog Doubled Its Pageviews In 30 Days

With this app, you don’t need Photoshop. This app is your best bet if you know nothing about working with editing programs on your computer because you can remove acne, whiten teeth, smooth wrinkles, and remove spots of flash with the touch of a button. It does a lot for a free app and I highly recommend it.

It has cool effects like Pop Art and HolgaArt, plus you can add clipart and stickers over your images!

4. SNAPSEED (FREE)




Snapseed is also a really great free photo editing app to make your photos stand out on social media. It has all the basic editing adjustment tools but also has things like blur effect, grainy film, vintage and grunge filters.

It has a white balance tool and spot healing tool which you can’t find on a lot of free apps. You can crop, rotate, straighten, correct perspectives of images which is really neat. Plus you can add textures!

5. A BEAUTIFUL MESS



I love this app! A Beautiful Mess is a paid app that is perfect for adding super cute whimsical quotes and frames. In the basic version, you can add doodles, backgrounds, and borders.

It has about 20+ filters in the app so you can edit it and add overlays and phrases all in one place. There are some additional purchases that you can add on such as font packs, more borders, and quotes. The filter tool allows for easy adjustment of contrast and brightness, plus each filter comes with sliders to adjust opacity too! It’s super simple to use and is one of my favorites when it comes to making fun images.

6. PHONTO (FREE)




Phonto is great for adding text like signatures to your photos or shapes. I mainly use this app to add my @simplyamandablog signature to my photos to avoid issues with people stealing images online. It does have some filters but isn’t my go to for that.

I filter my photos using any of the apps above then use this one to add shapes and text because it has a lot of options for gorgeous fonts! You can add drop shadows to the fonts and patterns which are really fun. I use it also to create photos for my giveaways where I can add in the hashtags for people to use.

Whatever reason you need to add text to photos, Phonto is your best bet!

I added my signature and a white border to this photo:

7. INSTAGRAM (FREE)



Ah, Instagram. Good old fashioned Instagram will get the job done for you easily too. I’m sure you know that! Most of the time, after editing my photos on other apps I tweak them with Instagram filters and adjustments before letting them go live. I love using their temperature tool and the Clarendon filter with low intensity.

Instagram has amazing editing features as well so don’t overlook them! They can add the perfect finishing touch to any photo.


Please Like And Share For Latest Technology Information

Sumair Mirza

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Make Money From YouTube

How To Make Money From YouTube Becoming a partner and making money on YouTube used to be hard. Only a select few were allowed  ...